LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE.
This is called ‘THE 3 L FORMULAS’. From the outer view, this may be just three different words starting with the letter L. Yet at their inner core, these three letters matter a lot and define our life and its purpose.
I am Harsha Shastry, an Author, Life Coach, and Motivational Speaker from Bengaluru. I don’t want to brag about my professional accomplishments as I humbly value the life lessons and experiences that I gained much higher over my 12 years of professional accomplishments. Although I wrote numerous stories, scripts, screenplays, and rhymes for many popular animation studios across India, I gained nothing but exposure and professional experience as a Creative Writer.
And, I understood life is simply more than that!
Despite all these exposure and experiences, I sensed something amiss in my life. That’s when the spiritualist in me awoke. While authoring a few books, I traveled across India, met various people, and become a keen observer. It may sound strange, but I discovered that people are not living life the way they should. I didn’t fail to notice that everyone is running in a mad rat race. People want everything instantly, be it success, money, happiness, or peace for that matter. I perceived the truth that life just doesn’t work that way. My keen observation and unbiased perspective gave me a new insight into how we should live. I felt quite sad for society and wished to do something where I can contribute to the welfare of our society in one way or another. Wanting to use the knowledge that I have gained in my spiritual journey and from my life lessons, I found a way out.
Here I am now, an Author, Life Coach, and Motivational Speaker!
NO FAKE PROMISES
I never promise you to turn into extra-ordinary or change you into someone else that you are not. You are what you are and will be what you want to be. Yet, all I promise is to make you understand the meaning of life and its purpose. I will help you see the inner core of life where you can sense its hidden beauty which is worthier than anything else in life. In essence, I will guide you to live life the way you are supposed.
Do you identify yourself with the below statements
- I am unable to concentrate on my studies/work as I have a wavering mind.
- I have big dreams, but I don’t know how to achieve them.
- I have everything except happiness and peace in my life. I feel something amiss in my life.
- I am not social as I don’t have many friends and I feel like no one likes me much.
- I am not happy with my marital relationship. We have a difference of opinions and fight a lot.
- I have anger issues. I scream and verbally abuse people around me.
- I hesitate and procrastinate a lot as I don’t have self-confidence in me.
- I am confused as I am unable to recognize my strengths and capabilities.
- I fear a lot in anything and everything. I don’t know how to overcome it.
- I work too hard and it is making me too stressed and frustrated.
- I lack self-motivation and don’t know how to motivate myself.
- I had traumatic experiences in my life. I don’t know how to overcome them.
If so, it is time to get in touch with me. Just reach me for a consultation.
Harsha Shastry – Motivational Speaker in Bangalore
Good session. I liked his session, it was inspiring and informative.
I attended a motivational workshop it was good and awesome. Thank you sir for your input. also, a few books written by sir it’s good.
I have attended many motivational speeches from different motivational speakers. After reading a novel from this Author, I learned that he gives motivational talks as well. Curiously I registered for one of his private sessions. It was wonderful and quite interesting.
I love the way Harsha explains things in a simple but effective way. If my busy schedule allows, I will attend more of his sessions.
My close friend recommended attending a motivational talk by Harsha. I reluctantly did so. To my amazement, this speaker changed the way I think. He certainly knows how to inspire people. I was mesmerized by the way he imparts effective Sutras